Unicorn in the Moonlight Original is a close up acrylic painting of a mystical, moonlight unicorn turning back around to look at the viewer. It took me about 33.75 hours to create in 2019. I chose to do this painting because I fell in love with unicorns after watching The Last Unicorn when I was 10 years old. Last year, I found a t-shirt with images from the movie that said, “I’m a unicorn trapped in a human body”. I got white paint on it. I’m guessing it was illegal use of the images because I can’t find a replacement. I’m just going to wear it with paint on it then! Point being, the love is still alive!
- Provides a feeling of serenity having this beautiful face in your environment.
- Unicorns are believed to have great universal wisdom.
- If you are pure of heart, call upon Unicorn to help fulfill your true life purpose.
- Eco-conscious people, can call upon Unicorn to help them protect the Earth.
- Done with Liquitex Basics acrylic paint
- 24″ x 24″ gallery framed canvas.
- The image continues onto the edges
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity
- 10% of the sale will be donated to the The Nature Conservancy
Buy Unicorn in the Moonlight Original to help you break through barriers and fulfill your dreams!
Ships in 1 to 3 days.