Growing Together Framed Prints are printed on Kodak ENDURA professional photo paper, are framed in a wooden frame and matted. The prints are reproduction of my Growing Together painting. It is an acrylic painting of trees that are shaped as human-like figures entwined together, under a night sky. It represents the springtime of growing love, including little green heart shaped buds, as well as heart shapes in the roots and branches. The enlightened love of a friend and the book “The Hidden Life of Trees” inspired this piece. Another friend has suggested I turn this into a series, so be on the lookout for 3 more pieces for the other 3 seasons.
- Serves as a reminder of the beginnings of growing love between two people.
- Entwined figures represent growing together over time, rather than apart.
- Use as a focus point to help manifest a love that grows together over time.
- “8 x 10”
- Two paper types are available: Lustre (a fine grain pebble texture) and Glossy
- Comes ready to hang
- Real Wood
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
Buy Growing Together Framed Prints to help remind you to grow together, rather than grow apart!
Printed by Gooten. Ships in 7 to 14 days.