Growing Together Original is an acrylic painting of trees that are shaped as human-like figures entwined together, under a night sky. The image represents the springtime of growing love, including little green heart shaped buds, as well as heart shapes in the roots and branches. It was inspired by the enlightened love of a friend, plus the book “The Hidden Life of Trees”. Another friend has suggested I turn this into a series, so be on the look out for 3 more pieces, which will represent each of the other 3 seasons.
- Serves as a reminder of the beginnings of growing love between two people.
- Entwined figures represent growing together over time, rather than apart.
- Use as a focus point to help manifest a love that grows together over time.
- Done with Liquitex Basics acrylic paint
- 24″ x 30″ gallery framed canvas.
- The image continues onto the edges
Growing Together Original Painting is not for sale. Prints are available.