Growing Together Original is an acrylic painting of trees that are shaped as human-like figures entwined together, under a night sky. The image represents the springtime of growing love, including little green heart-shaped buds, as well as heart shapes in the roots and branches. It was inspired by the enlightened love of a friend, plus the book “The Hidden Life of Trees”. Another friend has suggested I turn this into a series, so be on the lookout for 3 more pieces, which will represent each of the other 3 seasons. It took me about 48 hours to do in 2020. Because there are the beginnings of three other paintings under this one, I’m discounting the price of this piece.
- Serves as a reminder of the beginnings of growing love between two people.
- Entwined figures represent growing together over time, rather than apart.
- Use as a focal point to help manifest a love that grows together over time.
- Done with Liquitex Basics acrylic paint
- 24″ x 30″ gallery framed canvas.
- The image continues onto the edges
Buy Growing Together to help remind you to grow together, rather than grow apart!