Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on email
Email

3D Cottage Work in Progress Post 2

Today, I realized that the building would be more efficient if I separated the windows, door frames, and ground from the rest of the building. So I did that, cleaned up the geometry again, and assigned materials to where those things would have different textures, so there’s a tiny bit of color now. LOL I didn’t turn the posts on for the screenshot of the front, but that makes it easier to see the front windows. I feel like the roof needs something, but I’m not sure what. It’s just such a long expanse of sloping nothingness.

Leave a Reply

error: © Jessica Grace Leahy DBA The Unfolding Butterfly
%d bloggers like this: