There have been A LOT of changes since my last update! I realized that separating the walls from the ground would result in less geometry, which would make it more efficient, so I made that change. I also learned that glass for animation and glass for games is done differently. So I’ll be needing to make another file for the one for games which will use an alpha channel in the textures (as I’m used to doing) for the windows and glass on the exterior doors. With this file, the glass is created with Blender materials, which I had to learn how to do. This time, I’ve uploaded screenshots with and without the wireframe. Anyway, the building itself is done!